Printing on Textiles
- There is a standard set up fee of £20 for a screen. Each colour in a design requires its own screen, so a three colour design will require 3 screens. This charge is a one off fee for the initial set up and subsequent print runs will not incur this fee.
- The amount of colours in a design will affect the unit price per garment.
- The minimum print run we recommend is 12 units.
- The print will only ever be as good as the original artwork, so artwork should be supplied either in a vector based format or as a high resolution Photoshop file or Jpeg. No less than 300dpi is recommended.
- We offer an in house design service, A small fee may be required for redrawing or major alterations to art work.
- Our turnaround is very good, depending on stock levels, we aim to turn around jobs in no more than a week.
Printing on Paper
- We charge £30 for each A2 screen we make. This charge is a one off fee for the initial set up and subsequent print runs will not incur this fee.
- A proof print can be offered at a cost. print runs of less than 30 are not recommended.
- As with the textile printing, the screen making is a crucial stage of the process, to produce a good stencil we need high rez files or vector based artwork.
- We try to incorporate the cost of separating & trapping artwork into the set up fee, but it is time consuming so we may charge a small amount for this depending on the complexity of the design.
- We prefer to print on 70cm 50cm sheets with a print area of A2, but get in touch if you need something special.